FIFA 19 Team of the Year nominees are announced by EA Sports. There are 55 footballer chosen by EA shortlisted for TOTY in FUT 19.
EA have already sent the ballot boxes for voting to FIFA communities, athletes, you tubers and media to vote for the TOTY. According to FIFPlay website, The votes submitted by this group will account for 60% of the final vote. The remaining 40% of the votes will be cast by EA. The final result will come out on Jan 7, 2019.
FIFPlay has now a voting for FIFA 19 Team of the Year. I dropped my vote there and the below list is my lineup for FIFA 19 Team of the Year:
Apparently, TOTY is coming to FIFA Mobile as well. Can’t wait for playing it there.
Learn more on Team of the Year at FIFA Encylopedia if you don’t have any idea what TOTY is!